For each role, please email email@example.com
with a resume if you are interested. Include the role in the subject line. For full-time roles, we require that candidates work in San Francisco, CA.
Community Manager (Full-Time, San Francisco)
We are looking for someone to lead our growing community of students, teachers, and schools.
What you'll be doing:
What we're looking for:
- Proactively managing our school and district customers to ensure their success with Literably: phone calls, webinars, visits, etc.
- Responding to inbound support inquiries
- Responding to and interpreting user feedback using your literacy expertise
- Developing online videos and tutorials to assist our users
- Minimum of two years' experience as a K-3 classroom teacher or as a reading specialist
- Passion for using technology to accelerate literacy acquisition
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Software Engineer (Full-Time, San Francisco)
Elementary education is one of the last frontiers to be redefined by technology. Literably is digitizing a widespread set of paper-and-pencil assessment procedures that date to the 1970s. We are looking for strong web and iOS engineers with empathy for our users and agreement with our mission. No experience with elementary education is expected or required.